Thursday, January 12, 2012

BAD car accident (BODY CAST) being bullied badly HELP?

this is my side i reached asking limit but i need to ask more



I know I have posted this several times and im sorry in advance because I will post it several times again. I just really need advice, the more the better.

And forgive my typos it鈥檚 not particularly comfortable to type so much.



i dont even know where to start



about 2 months ago I was in a car accident



and had broken my legs and hips worse.

I also had little fractures on my spine and arms but they were less serious



though, because i did still have a fracture on my spine i was put in a a full body cast (and i literally mean the only spots of my body that weren't covered in a cast was my face and the tips of my toes.



after a month they said the arm and spine fractured had healed nicely and at this point i was left with only a bilateral long leg spica cast and could go home.



So I came home and my friends visited me and everything was relatively fine- as far as fine goes being stuck in my situation



then a couple days later a group of people came over to 'visit me' my mom let them in because this group consisted of people that had always picked on me and my ex best friend.



of course my mom didnt know this because it was a recent fight and i was to sensitive to talk about it



so they came into my room and were all sympathetic and stuff and my ex best friend started crying and hugged me and said how worried she was about me and how sorry she was.



and i forgave her because we have a long history of friend ship.



and so she offered to wheel me around in my wheel chair - which is a horrid reclining one that is totally embarassing. but i said yeah sure because i was happy we were friends again.



and so she and my dad helped me on it (its terrible to reply on others all the time considering i cant even sit up- the cast goes fro my toes to my chest)



and we left and everything was gowing good, i was quite happy.



then all of a sudden as she is wheeling me she picks up speed and begins to run telling me this is gonna be really fun



and then after shes gathered enough speed she let go. and ran away



after several terrifing seconds the wheelchair hit the sidewalk and i topled over it head first.



a couple minutes later my mom and this ex best friend come running over to me and shes crying saying it was an accident it was an accident im so sorry



and my mom like loves her so shes like its okay sweeite i know you dindt mean it



so now to stop rambling in addition to the cast i am already in, i am also in a minerva cast and its all attatched

so noww my cast goes from my toes, to my chin



and my arms are exposed and thank you lord for that cause my computer is like my life savior.





right so after another week at the hospital i come home



and i told my mom she did it on purpose



and my said noo it was an accident she feels terrible



and bascially after several minutes of this i gave up causeits really hard to talk right now (the cast goes up to my chin and when i speak its just retarded and hard and the most uncomfertable thing ever.



but anyways so i was in my room and who drops by my room again? oh who else my ex friend. im not saying her name cause im actualy nice



but ill cal her lin



so she comes up to me and says so sorry bout what happened



and i mumble several sware words at her



and she laughs and says anyways, im having a sleepover, you invited and don't worry i wont injure you this time



(oh p.s i dont think she meant for me to actually get hurt. i think she just meant to ditch me, but still she doesnt feel bad about it)



and i say no

and shes like



no itll be fun i already asked your mom she thinks its a great idea



so i still say no obviously



so shes like okay don't be silly. so she calls my dad and asks him for help to get my on the wheel chair again and he says sure and i tel him i dont want to go but of course he thinks im just embarassed so she wheels me out and over to her house.



her dad helps her get me to her room upstairs and then he tells her



alright so were going out now, well see you in the morning.



so after that she drags me off the wheel chair painfully- shes weak and i fall on my foward, but i cought myself with my arms so it wasnt horrible and she flips me over on my back on her cold floor and leaves



like 5 hours later she gets back and im still on the ground obviously with her group and they start teasing and tauning and verbal abuse and just made that night hell and bought me back in the morning as if it was nothing



bascially- soon im going back to the first cast but im scared theyll hurt me again and i just want to heal





so after i got finally got home my Lin sucked up to my mom and my dad brought me to my room



there he put me on my bed and left us alone



then she came over to the bed and went, does it hurt if i do this

and began knocking all over the cast which killed terribly



but i could barely moan because of the castBAD car accident (BODY CAST) being bullied badly HELP?
I would tell her parents,ur parents (again), and possibly the authorities if i were u.... tht's kinda serious... she can't be hurting u like tht especially when u are currently handicapped...tht right there is abuse (domestic violence) and she could really get into some serious trouble if anyone found out... but you kno wat i'd really do if i were u and i could actually do it... as soon as i get better i would give her a black eye *ahem* EYES... but then again don't take this give her a black eye advice bcuz tht's violence too so i would stick to telling... seriously... tht gurl must be deranged... at my skool if u broke anything even the ppl who hate u actually are sympethetic in some ways...BAD car accident (BODY CAST) being bullied badly HELP?
okay so obviously this is an evil and awful person. if i were you i would tell your mom until she believes you. if you cant get her to believe you just make sure you don't have to see her again and if she tries to get you out of your house just start crying a lot until your parents don't make you go. who cares if they make fun of you for crying. would you rather be injured and made fun of?BAD car accident (BODY CAST) being bullied badly HELP?
Call the police or find the number of some counselor you can call. Also, you can ask to talk to the doctor privately and tell them about the situation. However, if I were you, I wouldn't bother my parents about it any longer. They're not going to believe you, so you must rely on another source of help. If you keep bothering them they'll just start to think that you're going crazy. Also, the next time this person tries to come near you, refuse. Don't just say "No, I don't want to see them." Yell. Scream. Try to get your neighbors to hear. Try to get your parents to believe you're having a seizure or something. Do what you have to in order to prevent having this person near you. It may be hard with the cast, but if you throw your temporary comfort aside I'm sure you could make some racket.
  • north carolina dmv
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment