Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'm SAD I don't know why.....?

I feel like such a robot sometimes..:





FAMILY: They only call or talk to me if they need me to cook something, get something, print 200-300 PAGES (last night's work killed me!) of something, and I don't even get paid for it. I always carry the groceries, and open the doors for them and stuff cause, ever since I was little they always told me to do that, and now it's like second nature as in they don't have to ask cause they know I'll do it automatically.








FRIENDS: All my friends have girlfriends, kinda weird but I don't like being friends with too many girls (I have like 2 friends that are girls who have boyfriends) and whenever we're supposed to hang out, they can't make it cause they're hanging with their gf/bfs or I end up being a third wheel, so I just leave cause I'd rather see them happy just the two of them, then me being happy as a third wheel and the two not "enjoying" themselves cause of me. And I make sacrifices for them, like whenever their parents are close to finding out they're sexually active or they have Bfs/Gfs, I protect their secret, even if that means getting a reputation as a skank whore (That's another story and it has happen a bunch of times before)








SCHOOL: I swear, I don't even THINK when I do my work, I like math the best cause it's like automatic when I do my seatworks, you don't have to memorize much cause when I look at the problem, the solution looks obvious. On other subjects, well... I'm a B/C student








Love life: Right now, it's empty, but I've had boyfriends before, and every time we break up (it's usually me who breaks up with them, till the last one, it was vice versa) now, it's like when I broke down, I build up my armor, and it got so thick, I can't feel anymore. And boys don't like me, or at least I don't know if anyone does. I'm pretty fit, I don't get pimples but I don't look pretty when I smile...|||You don't need a love life to be happy. You should stop moping, and try to get those Bs/Cs up to As/Bs. And start thinking about your work, school will determine whether you go to uni, which determines your future. Get your priorities straight. And it's your fault you're stuck with such crappy friends. Maybe you should get better ones, if you're that unhappy with them. Seriously, is it such a crime for you to help your family out? I'm sure they're deeply appreciative even if they don't express it out loud. Besides, they're teaching you to be polite and helpful = ] You need to be more optimistic, it's the only way you can be happy.|||take a break buddy.... go out of city for 3-4 days wid ur family.... start readin books n hang out alone, spend sum time wid urself......u ll feel a lot better|||i have been like this too. everything just like you except the family part. i cant get them to leave me alone. it may be depression that's what I'm going through. and i just want to like move away from everything and never return. a lot of times you don't know why you are you just are, a lot of times you just sleep sometimes you just feel empty, i don't know how your feeling but don't worry it will pass try doing something active for some reason it just rejuvenates you.

No comments:

Post a Comment