Thursday, January 12, 2012

Who will win the next royal rumble + SPW Thunder Results part 2?

First part got cut off..**** answers



Match 5 for right to Rob Van Dam Gimmick

Edge is Money vs. Unknown Legend



The two men shook hands, and the battle for the right to the whole F鈥橬s shows gimmick got under way. The two locked up, and EIM took control early. He looked impressive for the first few minutes, after hitting a spinning wheel kick, he went for a springboard cross body. But UL caught him, and hit a big power slam. He went to the top rope, and hit a corkscrew. The crowd went wild, and UL got the fans on his side. He picked him up, and hit a spinning wheel kick. UL went to the top rope again, and attempted another corkscrew. This time EIM moved, and UL fell hard on the ground, and EIM took advantage. He hit a spinning leg drop, and threw UL out of the ring. He waited until UL got up, and went for a springboard crossbody. But UL slid back in the ring just before EIM was about to hit him, and EIM crashed hard onto the floor. UL went outside and threw him back in the ring. He hit a 5-Star Frogsplash and got the pin.



Winner Unknown Legend





Match 6

Savior vs. Fizz



The two men reluctantly shook hands, but Savior never took his glare off Fizz. The former partners have both been waiting a long time for this match, and Savior especially was happy to get his revenge. As soon as the bell rang, Savior attacked him. Savior tackled Fizz, with a flury of right hands. He got off him, and kicked him hard in the ribs, sending him out of the ring. Savior went to the top rope, and hit a big elbow drop that got the crowd up off their feet. Savior picked him up, and threw him into the crowd. He used the barricade, and did a somersault onto Fizz. He picked Fizz up, and was about to throw him backover, but Fizz hit a hard lowblow well the ref was trying to keep people back. Savior fell hard, and Fizz threw him into the barricade, and then threw him back over. Fizz went onto of the barricade, and did a big moonsault. Fizz went into the ring, and waited for the ref to count Savior out, which would be a huge upset. The SPW Champion got up at 18, and got back in the ring fast. Fizz immediately tried to kick Savior, but Savior grabbed his foot and took Fizz down. Savior picked Fizz Up, and Fizz out of nowhere hit a big Snap DDT. Fizz started tuning up the band for Sweet Fizz Musik. He ran at Savior, but Savior ducked and turned it into a firemen carry slam. When Fizz got up, he hit a big Saving Grace for the win, and some well needed revenge.



Winner: Savior



Main Event Tag Match

Deadman 4 Life and Clark vs. Worlds Biigest Hardy Fan and Superior Quality



D4L and WBHF started out in the ring. After both men exchanged harsh words earlier about each other, the crowd was excited to see the two meet in the ring. It started with a slug fest, and WBHF took control when he ended up kneeing D4L hard in the gut. He hit a snap DDT, and hit a few more moves over the course of the next several minutes. WBHF eventually went for a german suplex, but D4L elbowed him hard in the back of the head. D4L grabbed WBHF by the throat, but before he could pick him up WBHF quickly slithered out and tagged SQ. SQ came in, and the place absolutely went crazy. In less then two weeks both these men would be locked in a cell, along with Savior, for the grandest prize on Nitro. The two were staring down, and SQ roundhouse kicked D4L hard in the rib. D4L came back with a big uppercut, and then hit a big boot on SQ. D4L picked him up, and didn鈥檛 see WBHF make the blind tag. He chokeslammed him, and turned around to a hard lariat by WBHF. D4L got up, and WBHF irish whipped him into the ropes, where Clark turned the tables and made a blind tag that WBHF didn鈥檛 see. WBHF went for a corner clothesline, and he hit it. But then Clark came in, and banged WBHFs head right against the ring post. He picked him up on his shoulders, and went for a Attitude Adjustment. But WBHF grabbed the ropes, and then elbowed Clark hard in the head. Clark went for a lariat, but WBHF ducked under it and backed up. Clark came running at him, and WBHF hit a Worlds Biigest Boot. SQ went outside the ring, and pulled D4Ls foot out from under him preventing him from breaking up the pin. WBHF pinned him for the 1 2 3 and a huge victory getting ready for Starrcade.



Winner: Worlds Biigest Hardy Fan and Superior Quality



Rate and cut promo :DWho will win the next royal rumble + SPW Thunder Results part 2?
HBK



People are underestimating the severity of Edge's injury, he won't be healthy enough to return by Royal Rumble. HBK hasn't won it yet and I believe his last match will be at WM vs HHH for a world title, this would be a great way to set it up.



PROMO:

-UL's entrance plays the crowd roars with cheers-

You are looking at the NEWWW RVD of SPW! After defeating EIM in a hard fought battle I proved my worthyness to you all by emerging victorious! You have all seen that I am truely One Of A Kind! Pretty soon you and the entire roster will take notice of me, I have something no other wrestler has and that is a true passion for not only wrestling but entertaining those who allow me to have this wonderful job. I am more passionate about giving back to the fans then anyone else for you fans are the reason I am no longer on the streets, you are the reason I can do my passion and get paid for it, you are the reason my life is worth living. With time you and the whole roster will witness the rise of the Unknown Legend, you will see that I am truely the whole f'n show!
Billy Mays here for another offer you just can't refuse!



Join the Billy Mays Family(BMF) and recieve a free gift basket!



Kaboom!

OxyClean

Plug In Car Phone

City Sliders

all this and my other fine products when you join The Fam



Call 1-800-BLY-MAYS

That's 1-800-BLY-MAYS!!!!!!!Who will win the next royal rumble + SPW Thunder Results part 2?
Well, what do you know. It looks like I did exactly what I said I would do. D4L, who is whining now? You and Clark didn't look very dominant in that ring tonight. I am still kinda waiting for that tombstone you promised me... As for Clark, Just another Tag Team match Victory over you. I still have not beaten you in a 1 on 1 match, but that is going happen at Starrcade. I have all the momentum going in my favor and there is almost nothing you can do to stop it! And SQ...stay away from me, not gonna lie you kinda scare me...and not in a good way...
Great Results!! 10/10!



PROMO: Is it even surprising that once AGAIN I did exactly what I said I would do? I said that UndertakerY2J wasn't in my league. I said I WAS going to take him lightly. And you idiots thought that UndertakerY2J would walk into the match pissed and kick my @ss. Well that certainly didn't happen. I walked into that ring and showed UndertakerY2J, Buffalo Made Bear, All the SPW Superstars and fans that He is NOT in my league. And for the second week in a row, I win and Phenomenal Heartbreak Kid...loses. I mean really man really? You're so pathetic you can't even beat worthless competitors like Worlds Biiggest Hardy Fan and RKO The World Is Yours? That is pathetic! As a matter of fact, you haven't won a damn match since....since...since we were a tag team. So that proves you can't win a match without help! I mean if you can't even beat RKO The World Is Yours, imagine what I can do to you? I just pinned the Legends Champion 1...2...3 In the middle of that ring! While you got pinned 1.2.3 by the Number 1 Contender for the Legends title.At first, I thought that you were on my level but now I know that you are nowhere near it! Your basically a jobber. Next week at Starrcade, I'm going to make you wish that you had quit sooner! The brutality that you are going to endure could well end your life. Are you ready for the I Quit Match? I sure as hell am!



(PROMO IS KAYFABE)



WQ: EdgeWho will win the next royal rumble + SPW Thunder Results part 2?
Great show. 9/10



Promo:



Whining? Who's whining? You see, unlike you, I'm not a cowardly whiner. We lost that match, and we could have done better. Unlike you, I can admit my shortcomings, and then work to overcome them. Unlike you. . . I am a true superstar.



You want that Tombstone so badly? Then fight me like a man if you dare, one on one. When I get my hands on you, I'll give you more than that Tombstone. I'll destroy you, I'll tear you apart - limb by limb. Or are you scared that I might injure you before your big match with Clark, and thus giving you an excuse for when you lose? The fact is, your big mouth has pissed off the wrong guy. You may be scared of SQ but I'll show you that if you dare to mess with me, it will be me that will truly terrify you.



And as for you SQ. . . this proves nothing. I may have lost but I was not pinned. And to win the SPW Championship, I can choose to pin you or Savior. The odds are stacked in my favor, especially with the match being inside Hell In a Cell. You jumped to Thunder because you wanted to become champion - you're going to have to race me for it. That championship is mine and you will fail in your pathetic quest. . .



(Promo holds no disrespect for anyone)
WQ: Shawn Michaels



Great Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment