Thursday, January 19, 2012

My car failed it's MOT and need a qoute for repairs as the mechanic just said bring it back another day?

didn't mind taking my money for the MOT! anyway my car is a fiat punto 1.1 n reg the car needs the following work...



1.2 steel plates need welding under drivers seat due to corrosion

2. handbrake needs new shoe on drivers side as it doesnt work

3.front passenger wheel rod has excessive play whatever that is? apparently it is causing my wheel to wear faster!



and thats all it is. if anyone can qoute me i will be a very very happy person as my car tax exspires in 2 weeks!My car failed it's MOT and need a qoute for repairs as the mechanic just said bring it back another day?
With all the info you have given, NO, can't help.My car failed it's MOT and need a qoute for repairs as the mechanic just said bring it back another day?
.
  • wheels and tires
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment