Thursday, January 19, 2012

Can you answer these questions about Hockey players at the Fair?

I asked some questions like this before, but these are different. Very bored today.





Whoo- hoo! A State Fair/Carnival is taking place and all types NHL players and personalities are there.





1) Mike Ricci is in the kissing booth. It goes the other way around, and he will pay people to kiss him (no tounge). If you kiss him, you get a coupon for 2 free beers and $100. Would kiss him for the booze and money?





2) Jaromír Jágr is back from over seas and is face painting little kids. Unaware of Jagr’s artistic abilities, you stand around for a bit and watch kids come up and request him to paint butterflies, Spiderman, and other kid type objects. Unfortunately, every child walks away upset, with a Dollars Signs ($) on both cheeks. Do you find this funny, or do you suspect that there is something deeper going on in Jagr’s head?





3) You walk up to the Ferris Wheel. Never being a huge Kings fan, you see Luc Robitaille in line all by himself. He asks if you want to join him, so that he is not stuck in the same car with Ron MacLean (standing behind him). You tell him that you would be happy to join him. Once the Ferris Wheel is at the top, the ride stops to load passengers on the other side of the wheel. While you are enjoying the view, Luc decides to stand on his seat urinate in MacLean, because his booth/car is beneath yours. He asks you to join in the fun and slit a goober on him on him. Do you get mad a Luc or help him be a misfit?





4) Gordie Howe is working there at the fair. He guessed you weight perfectly, your age perfectly, and your astrological sign perfectly. Then he whisper in your ear, “You have 20 minutes to go buy a lottery ticket. The numbers that pulled out of the lotto machine will be the same numbers of assists I had in the WHA.” Would you leave, call a friend and ask about Howe’s assists, and then buy a ticket OR would you just roll your eyes and assume Gordie is getting senile?





5) Avery is sizing you up while you are sliding into a bumper car. Once the power is on, you notice that he has particularly singled you out, and is repetitively slamming your car. What do you say to get him back for being a jerk?














|||1) Ok Sure I am game


2)It would be what we all have always thought about Jagr . He only cares about that anyway


3)I will help Luc after all he did whip it out in front of me


4)He is Mr. Hockey . You must listen to Gordie %26gt; i go to the store right away


5)I ask him" Is it good for you, because I am not feeling it ." |||OMG Homes, you're hysterical.





1. Yes I'd close my eyes and kiss the poor, ugly thing.....probably on the cheek though.....well I'd try anyway, out of pity, but I might run screaming.





2. I wouldn't let Jager touch my kid with a 10 foot pole.





3. I'd ask Ron if I could sit with him instead.





4. I'd get the needed info from my hubby (he's a hockey trivia machine) and buy the lottery ticket. Hell, I'd buy a bunch if I didn't run screaming from Ricci. If I survived that it really is my lucky day.





5. Quit trying to play Vince McMahon a$$hole this is not the WWE.|||1) a hundred bucks AND 2 free beers?! is it my birthday? that would be a hell yes. hey, you said no tongue. i've kissed worse i'm ashamed to say.





2) funny! it was the only american symbol he cared to learn.





3) no way. i'm not getting beat up by a hockey player.





4) i'm very gullible. i would buy the ticket.





5) tell him i think he spilled some chili cheese sauce on his designer shorts. when he looks down to freak out i ram his bumper car until he starts to cry. and then when he tries to get off the ride i keep getting in his face, preventing him from seeing what's going on and he trips and gets mud all over his girly clothes and we all point and laugh.|||1 $100 and 2 beers for a kiss sure why not


2 I think i would just laugh


3 I would just laugh at ron only because i would not want to be charged for urinating on him otherwise i would drop a turd on his head


4 call my friend i can afford to blow $20 on i whim


5 i would probably just call him a douche bag |||1) I don't need 100 bucks that badly.


2) I would tell Jagr money doesn't give you class.


3) Luc was one of my favorite players when I was younger, and I am sure together we can find a couple nice ladies ;)


4) Good thing for me I know that number is 334


5) Bring it on Shawna, you're gonna look like Freddy Krugger by the end of this shift.|||1) Despite your excellent choice of incentives, free beer and cash, I pass.


2) I walk away laughing hysterically.


3) I help him be a misfit, perhaps dropping a deuce over the side as well. I am always up for good old fashioned mischief.


4) If "Mr. Hockey" tells me to buy a lottery ticket, I pull his stats up and head to the nearest lottery retailer.


5) Nice shirt, did you design that or borrow it from your husband?|||1) I'll just get Avery to do it for me and we split it, one beer and 50 bucks each.





2)Who?????????????





3) Sure, especially if I just had some chili cheese fries and a chili dog.





4) Point me to the nearest convenience store, Mr Howe.





5) Avery only takes on guys smaller than him, so I have no worries. I'll just point him toward the Brokeback Mountain booth with MIke Ricci so he can lust after Mike's long hair.|||1.I tried this already with Brind A'mour and he gave too much tongue..No Deal!





2.Very funny





3.Help him...Always funny to hock loogies onto unsuspecting hockey people.





4.Actually this already happened.He got my weight and age right and told me to buy it but I misheard him and got the info from his days with the Whalers.Grrrrrrrrr





5.I yell at him "Yo Avery now I know how Eliza felt when I was bangin her from behind when you two were dating".|||1) Of course not! I would rather let him keep his money. That's gross!





2) There's something wrong with Jagr because that's horrible to do that to little kids!





3) Well, considering I'm a girl I don't think it's possible. And even so, it's really gross!





4) Gordie's probably going senile, but hey might as well give it a try.





5) I'll throw him a doll and maybe that will occupy him.|||1. $100 isn't bad. I can wash my mouth out with soap afterwards.......Yes.





2. I find it hysterical. But I also wonder what is going on inside his head. He has been one of my hockey heros for forever.....I might get worried for him.





3. I don't do anything. I'm not about to join in, but I'll admit....I'd find it kind of comical.





4. What the hell........maybe tonight's my lucky night, I'll take my chances with the lottery,





5. Nothing, I just ram my car back into him. I like Sean Avery.|||1.I'll close my eyes... I could use that 100 with the holidays coming





2.That would be hilarious





3.No that is disgusting... i would push him over the edge *just kidding* but still that is too extreme





4.figure out the assists and get a ticket, What would it hurt right?





5.FATSO! lol|||1.) Absolutely not. I'd run screaming in terror.





2.) I'd find it hysterical, but still wonder if he's had his mind on something for a while. More money for a new mullet, perhaps...?





3.) I'd get mad at him and try to find some way to climb out of the seat to get away from him.





4.) Poor Gordie. Aging is hard for everyone, especially hockey players. But I'm sure he'll have fun at Happy Hills Nursing Home, playing chess with Chris Chelios and talking about "the good old times."





5.) First of all, EWWWWWW. Avery sizing me up? I'm going to have nightmares. Second of all, I wouldn't say anything; I'd just wave my hands in front of him, then have my friend slam into him while he's distracted.|||1. This question poses two problems for me. One, I'm a guy and two, Mike Ricci resembles a deformed serial killer. Put a bag over his head and we'll talk





2. "Well I can only draw dollar signs, do you want a dollar sign?" "No, I want a lion!" "Okay, well I'm gonna go ahead and draw a dollar sign, now how about 20 bucks"





3. I would spit on MacLean





4. Gordie has always been kind of full of himself (He trademarked Mr. Hockey for god's sakes!) but I would go ahead and buy it, I mean, what would it hurt?





5. Find him after the ride and proceed to take my hatred of his play style out on him

No comments:

Post a Comment