Thursday, January 19, 2012

Non-Jogging Stroller that works well in grass?

Does anyone know of a good travel system stroller that will work well in grass and uneven ground?

I'm shopping around for a stroller for baby #3, ( who's due in 2 months!). I have two joggers that I LOVE, but the problem with them is that neither will work with an infant carrier or hold a newborn well. I've looked at the new baby trend brand jogger/travel systems, but I'm not happy with them because they seem cheaply made.

I'm looking for something that holds one child, cost less than $250 and will hold an infant carrier. It must work well on grass because I walk my older daughter to school everyday and part of that walk is over a grassy hill to reach the sidewalk. I know joggers, but I'm not fimiliar with the four-wheel kinds and most customer review don't mention anything about the ease of use in grassy terrrain.

Anyone have any suggestions?Non-Jogging Stroller that works well in grass?
I have the best damn stroller ever, and ive gotten a few of my friends to buy the same one, and they too LOVE it.



Its by kolcraft. It takes any infant seat, so you dont need to particular system, you can buy whichever seat you like. The best part is, it can take an infant of 5 pounds directly in the seat. You dont HAVE to use the carrier, although you can when its more convenient. The 5 point harness and seat are even more cuddly and secure than a car seat.



The actual seat can face either direction, which is great for small babies when they want to see your face and not the rest of the world. The sun shield actually covers the entire seat completely, no burnt toes.



It goes EVERYWHERE without a hitch. And you can jog with it too.



I know this is what you're looking for. Its been perfect for everyone else I know. Target sells it online, and you can go to their websit and read reviews on it there.



http://kolcraft.com/product.aspx?id=106%26amp;鈥?/a>Non-Jogging Stroller that works well in grass?
I have an Eddie Bauer stroller an it has gone everywhere! My mom and dad live in a remote area surrounded by mountains. I take my stroller there every time I go because I can take her for walks through the fields and rocks without worrying if it will break. Plus it is super light weight and easy to maneuver. It came with the infant car seat too, so I have been able to use it for almost 3 years now. Highly recommend, I got it at Baby's R Us. Hope this helps!

Here it is in beige, they have it in all colors.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/prodpop.j鈥?/a>Non-Jogging Stroller that works well in grass?
my regular stoller with small wheels works on grass just fine. Hills and gravel is a problem
I have a graco (older model so it isn't available anymore) and it goes over EVERYTHING. I used it to walk the dog and we never stick to paved paths, it also work on the snow but only if the snow is less than about 8" (hey what do you want!)



Its hard to say which one it is closest too on the website, but I am sure it was the cheapest one on the market at the time knowing my cousin (I got it from them when they were done with it *lol*. It's had one nut replaced, that's it)

No comments:

Post a Comment