Thursday, January 19, 2012

Two skatebourd hotties+Element skatebourd=one confused Melissa?

Me and my friend were skatebourding at the skatepark/YMCA/park. And the YMCA was making a new baseball field so there was some rock and dirt piles. Well, at the corner of my eye I see a skatebourd sticking out of a rock pile. When I took it out it was an ELEMENT skatebourd with no wheels or trunks(sorry if I spelt that wrong). I was so happy that not only I've always wanted an element skatebourd but my birthday is 9 days away. So I thought of it as my own early sweet sixteen gift. BUT, on monday(2 days ago) Jarrod tells me from across my Algerbra class that he wanted his skatebourd back. O.O Then on Tuesday at dismissel JarrET tells me that it's Chris's skatebourd and he wants it back. o__O So right now I have two skatebourding hotties asking for a skatebourd that I've always wanted. Should I do the right thing and figure out who's skatebourd it is and give it back? Or should I keep it for myself? Or maybe if you have a better idea please tell me.Two skatebourd hotties+Element skatebourd=one confused Melissa?
thorw it away it'll be funny to see they're faces when you tell them that its trashed. but seriously figure out whose it is. then maybe you can ask them if you can keep it for your birthday. that way you can get the whole "hottie" thing under your thumb.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its win gs rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. happy wheels demo

    ReplyDelete