Thursday, January 19, 2012

What are some ideas to customize my bike?

I've had a Trek 2.3 road bike for about a year now and I'm thinking it might be fun to do a little customization with it, make it not look like all of the other Treks out there. I'm happy with the performance of the bike so I'm not upgrading components or wheels or anything like that, and I'm not painting anything. Also, I don't want to spend hundreds to customize the bike but I'm not setting a specific budget yet. Here's essentially what my bike looks like: http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes/200鈥?/a> I was thinking maybe getting colored hbar tape or housing or something like that. What other ideas do you have? Be creative!What are some ideas to customize my bike?
Bar tape, a new saddle, colored housing, colored tires, a new stem are all good choices. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment