Sunday, January 8, 2012

How to patch things up with parents?

I had a real normal childhood -- playing ball, training wheels, nintendo. My parents were happy and as an only child I received as much attention as I wanted. Things were great, and I was loving life. Until my Dad got a peak at my 10 inches. I had always thought my huge cock was normal size -- I mean, what did I have to compare it too? My parents hadn't seen my cock since they bathed me when I was maybe 5 or 6 -- that is, until I fell in a lake during our annual family holiday. After I fell in, Dad pulled me out and took the motorboat back to the cabin and tossed me some fresh clothes to change into out in the front lawn so I wouldn't track water all trough the house and damage the floors. I stripped down outside and changed into the dry clothes, and when I looked up I noticed the cabin window drapes mysteriously draw to an abrupt close. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but that would mark the first time my Dad saw my 10 inches.





Things were okay for a while. I found it odd that my Dad would often enter the bathroom while I was bathing and pull aside the shower curtain and ask me some banal question that, really, could have waited till later, but I still was very much oblivious to the fact that my 10 inches was so much bigger than Dad's meager 5 1/2.





At dinner one night Dad threw his plate of lemon herb chicken on the floor and pointed at me with his fork, screaming: "You think you're better than me, hotshot!" And I was just plain confused. My huge cock was the only cock I had ever seen, and thus I felt it was completely normal. Well, I went to the gym with Dad one day when I was 16, and I noticed something odd in the changing room -- my 10 inches was way bigger than these guys meager cocks. I guess I felt cool, but I really didn't think much of it.





Soon Mum got wind of my huge cock. I could feel her staring at the prominent bulge in my shorts as I walked around the house. One day she came into the bathroom while I was showering . She opened up the shower curtain and her eyes never rose up to my face. I had been masturbating so my huge cock was at it's full 10 inches. She said: "I'm so sorry honey, I didn't realize anybody was in here"





I said: "Uh, you didn't hear the water running?"


She didn't answer, but instead asked: "Would you like me to leave and come back later?"


I was like: "Um, yeah."





By this time, I started to understand: my parents were jealous of my huge, 10 inch cock. Mum was jealous Dad's cock was only a meager 5 1/2 inches, and Dad wad jealous that he didn't have a huge cock like his son. Soon, my folks wouldn't even hardly talk to me. I'd ask a question like: "Where is the newspaper?" and they'd be like, "Why don't you ask your huge cock?"|||what the f*ck is wrong with you dude? You could have told us your "issue" with out saying huge cock a million times.|||It's my experience that the more someone claims to have, the less they actually do.





So, hairless half inch?





You know what to do, Oedipus. Kill your dad, have sex with your mom, and then gouge your eyes out.|||That's a nice story. I am very amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment