Thursday, January 12, 2012

My top fifty performances of American Idol S7...?

I was bored, so I decided to list my top 50 performances of season seven. Feel free to post your thoughts, or even your own list. It doesn't have to be 50, it can be anything you want.





--------------------------------------…

1) Brooke White - “Let It Be”

2) Brooke White - “Love is a Battlefield”

3) Jason Castro - “Somewhere Over the Rainbow”

4) Kristy Lee Cook - “Anyway”

5) Carly Smithson - “Here You Come Again”

6) Brooke White - “I Am…I Said”

7) Brooke White - “You’re So Vain”

8) Jason Castro - “Daydream”

9) Carly Smithson - “(Jesus Christ) Superstar”

10) Kristy Lee Cook - “Forever”

11) Brooke White - “Every Breath You Take”

12) Carly Smithson - “Crazy On You”

13) Amanda Overmyer - “I Hate Myself For Loving You”

14) Carly Smithson - “Crazy On You”

15) Jason Castro - “If I Fell”

16) David Cook - “The Music of the Night”

17) Kristy Lee Cook - “Coat of Many Colors”

18) Jason Castro - “Hallelujah”

19) Syesha Mercado - “Fever”

20) Brooke White - “You Must Love Me”

21) David Archuleta - “Smoky Mountain Memories”

22) David Cook - “Little Sparrow”

23) Jason Castro - “I Don’t Wanna Cry”

24) Carly Smithson - “Come Together”

25) David Cook - “The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face”

26) Carly Smithson - “Blackbird”

27) Brooke White - “Jolene”

28) Syesha Mercado - “One Rock %26amp; Roll Too Many”

29) Syesha Mercado - “I Thank the Lord for the Night-time”

30) Carly Smithson - “I Drove All Night”

31) Jason Castro - “Travelin’ Thru”

32) Syesha Mercado - “A Change is Gonna Come”

33) Amanda Overmyer - “You Can’t Do That”

34) Kristy Lee Cook - “Faithfully”

35) David Archuleta - “Another Day in Paradise”

36) Kristy Lee Cook - “You’re No Good”

37) Kady Malloy - “Groovy Kind of Love”

38) Syesha Mercado - “Proud Mary”

39) Alexandréa Lushington - “Spinning Wheel”

40) Brooke White - “Happy Together”

41) David Archuleta - “Love Me Tender”

42) David Cook - “Billie Jean”

43) Carly Smithson - “Without You”

44) Kady Malloy - “Who Wants to Live Forever”

45) Carly Smithson - “Shadow of Your Smile”

46) David Hernandez - “It’s All Coming Back To Me Now”

47) Michael Johns - “It’s All Wrong, But It’s Alright”

48) Kristy Lee Cook - “God Bless the USA”

49) Brooke White - “You’ve Got a Friend”

50) Chikezie Eze - “I’ve Just Seen a Face”My top fifty performances of American Idol S7...?
I agree with most of them, except One Rock %26amp; Roll Too Many and It's All Coming Back To Me Now should be higher. It's All Coming Back To Me Now was David H's best performance and I loved it! I agree with your number 1, Brooke was one of my favorites and her performance was phenomonal, same with Love is A Battlefield. Kristy Lee's Anyway was not all that good to me, and shouldn't be number 4, though.My top fifty performances of American Idol S7...?
My Favorite was David Cook's Hello, and then Brooke's Let It Be ( i remembered her awful Here comes the sun ) i remember more the bad ones xD, We Can Work it Out by David Archuleta ?? a disaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment