Thursday, January 12, 2012

Please help with cryptic clues question?

heres the deal.my mate made a bet with me to guess the famous person from these cryptic clues:



Clue 1: A person who plays cricket

Clue 2: Fresh as a daisy

Clue 3: Disliked

Clue 4: Happy days with a red nose

Clue 5: Two wheels is better than four

Clue 6: Musical name

Clue 7: Hot hot heat

Clue 8: Bit of a streaker

Clue 9: Lucky number fifteen



please helpPlease help with cryptic clues question?
Ok I got this, I noticed you were a Man Utd supporter.

The answer is Rayne Wooney

1.plays cricket cant play football

2.fresh as a daisy lays on the grass with the daisys after taking a dive.

3. very disliked

4.happy days for fulham

and so on.Please help with cryptic clues question?
Sounds like a clown that always rides a bike? I haven't a clue though, Richard Simmons?

No comments:

Post a Comment