Thursday, January 19, 2012

My friend keeps making excuses why he's never looking for a gf, should I believe him?

my best friend, who i've known since 8th grade, has never really had a girlfriend. We're both 27 and I've tried to hook him up so many times and I'm about to give up on him. He's a little on the quiet side, he's not gay, and he's overall a nice guy. Some of his excuses are that he's very career oriented and just wants to focus on that. He says he's ashamed of living at home and doesn't want to bring anyone back home. He even says that sex is not important to him. I've been a relationship for 2 yrs and I'm tired of him not wanting to go with me and my gf because he feels like a third wheel. I just want him to happy. Is it normal for him to act like this? He lives at home because he lost his job as a web designer. Right now he's in a nursing program and lives at home to save some money. He'll be making great money when he graduates, trust me, living at home was the last thing he wanted to do.My friend keeps making excuses why he's never looking for a gf, should I believe him?
Maybe he's not ready for committment yet. Maybe he is meant to be single? Some people are like that. If he is happy now, then maybe he just isnt ready yet is someone who is meant to be singleMy friend keeps making excuses why he's never looking for a gf, should I believe him?
This may be rude but I think you friends dreams a lot and his answer lies in his dreams and fantasy! I personally think he has a fantasy that so hard to break loose! Try getting him to tell what he dremt of more ofter or what he fantasise about. His interest lies with in!My friend keeps making excuses why he's never looking for a gf, should I believe him?
I have a friend like that too..........

he even told me he wont marry to anyone, he will just live on his own lol

but dont worry, im sure as the right time comes, he will find his 1st love..?? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment