Thursday, January 19, 2012

Why is my 1998 Malibu such a Hassle!?

When I first got it I had to pay for the O2 Sensor, EGR Valve, Fuel Pump, Fuel Filter, Front Wheel Barren, and now I have to get a Thermostat, Coolant Flush and Sealant. I need to know if I did the right thing. I will be leaving my car to go out of town for 2 months, when they told me that I would have to spend 300 because I have an air bubble in my Dex-Cool line. I decided that I had enough and took it home. I put some Dex-Cool in their because it was completely empty (can u believe Midas did not tell me when they changed my oil) and I let my car run with the cap off of the antifreeze. Long story short, the Dex-Cool boiled over and then went down. I filled it back up to the cool fill line and now my heat works and my car is happy. Do u think the problem will come back and do u think I should get a flush and thermostat? Note if u are thinking about buying one of these cars think again I put near 2,000 in it already and I still pay a note! This is my first car and my first lesson!Why is my 1998 Malibu such a Hassle!?
do not go to Midas..bottom line. wow, its kinda hard to believe that your car needed all that maintenance!!! you must have spent a chunk of change for that. yes flush and thermostat. if you like Midas than go for it. I've just heard to many horror stories about that companyWhy is my 1998 Malibu such a Hassle!?
because chevy sucks
  • sonic electronix
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment