Thursday, January 12, 2012

To many animals??? Do i have to many?

i have 1 chinchilla, 4 finches, 2 society, and 2 zebra,(differnet types) and recently a parakeet. i am feeding them giving them water every day or every other day. i have the room for them and everything. there happy i guess i mean the birds talk chirp watever and the chinchilla is jumping up and down and running on her wheel so i think shes happy. but everyone is saying i have alot of animals in my room. but i dont think i do. really i only have like 5. i want to get a mouse to and i have space for that lol. do u think i have to many animals?To many animals??? Do i have to many?
You don't have too many animals, loll.

I have heard and even seen many more animals belonging to just one owner.

But when im older i want at least 25 dogs, hows that gonna work :S.

And for the record chichillas are legendary :DTo many animals??? Do i have to many?
I dont think u have 2 many but u defineatly have very ....different kinds of animals.





where the heck would u get a zebra?!?!?!?!?!?To many animals??? Do i have to many?
No that doesn't seem like too many.
No I don't think you have too much! Animals are the nicest things anyone could ever have! As long as you're feeding them and taking care of them properly I don't see any problem with that. Keep it up! :-) In my case well I actually wanna purchase a llama http://www.learnaboutperu.com/?s=llama , I think they're just super adorable.!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment