Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thinking about getting a hamster... questions!!?

1) Can 2 male fancy bear hamsters live happily in a 10 gallon tank?



2) What are the things hamsters need to be happy (besides bedding, cage, food, water bottle, bedding, wheel, accessories, wood or something to chew on, ball to roll in) Anything I'm forgetting?Thinking about getting a hamster... questions!!?
I know you want to get a hamster but have you considered getting a pet mouse instead?

Mice make great pets and are less likely to bite than hamsters.

They also happily live with other mice so you could get two, whereas syrian hamsters will often fight or kill each other- they really don't like company!

Plus mice are really fun and are cute as can be, so why not consider mice instead?

I have pet mice and absolutely LOVE them, I have one snuggled up asleep in my pocket right now :DThinking about getting a hamster... questions!!?
Ok so I'm glad you are getting a new little buddy and stuff but.... you should know that you should never ever put to hamsters together unless you are breeding or if they are dwarfs. Also the things that should keep you're furry little friend happy is some tubes. My hamster just loves tubes! Oh just in case you did not know is don' t touch you're hamster for at least a day so it can get used to it's new cage. Oh another tip is make SURE you play with you're hamster or it won't get used to you and will bite you ( It hurts a lot!!!! happened to me 1 time) So all I want to say is HAVE A BLAST WITH YOUR HAMSTER(s).Thinking about getting a hamster... questions!!?
2. No. They are anti-social animals. They will fight and most likely kill each other no matter how big the cage is.



2. Nothing else but a place to nest.



Good choice! I've owned 9 hamsters, and NONE of them have EVER bit me :)
what the hells a fancy bear hamster?



2. i dont think ur forgetting anything

No comments:

Post a Comment